Mold in your home or business isn’t a problem to take lightly. The effects can not only be costly, but can be hazardous to your health. If mold cleanup and mitigation isn’t done properly, the problem won’t go away. Your mold problem will come back and likely get much worse.
The technicians at ONEighty Solutions are certified and highly trained experts in mold removal. We use non-toxic, biodegradable products and a proprietary technology to knock out your mold problem the first time! Before trying any do-it-yourself techniques from the Internet, or calling the competition, contact ONEighty Solutions first so your problem will be solved today!
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding mold and dampness. It’s probably not something you have spent much time thinking about if you haven’t found mold in your residence or business, but the facts below are something everyone should be aware of should mold appear in your structure.
At the first sign of it mold or mildew, you should call ONEighty Solutions. Read our reviews and our excellent Better Business Bureau rating. Call us today so our highly trained professionals can assess any issues caused by mold.